In our final episode for 2019, Host Ron Hays talks with State lawmaker John Pfeiffer of Orlando, who represents District 38- one of the more rural districts in Oklahoma- as Pfeiffer describes it- parts of 5 counties from northern Logan county up I-35 to the Kansas State Line- with a total of 10 stoplights and more cows than people. Today’s Road Podcast is powered by BancFirst, Loyal to Oklahoma and You. Rep Pfeiffer talks about his time in the Marines, his running to replace the term limited Dale Dewitt and he offers a grade of the state legislative session in 2019 and what he sees coming in 2020.
- Episode 18- Talking Precision Ag with Matt Waits of Proagrica
- Episode 17- Dr. Thomas Coon, Ferguson College of Ag, Oklahoma State University
- Episode 16- Charles Danley of Grand Lake Mental Health Center with Host AJ Griffin
- Episode 15- Oklahoma Lt Governor Matt Pinnell
- Episode 14- State Representative John Pfeiffer, Deputy Floor Leader